|FOOD MACHINE SANITATION & SERVICE SCHEDULE
- Remove all past-date merchandise from the merchandiser
- Check for liquid spillage on the merchandiser shelves, and clean it up.
- Wipe the exterior of the merchandiser with a damp disposable towel and dry thoroughly.
- Brush the vent screens, Inspect the refrigeration screen, remove accumulated dust.
- Inspect coin mechanism, coin acceptor, and bill validator, clean if necessary.
NOTICE: do not use silicone lubricants, Silicone can cause electrical contact failures.
- lubricate all moving parts that do not come into contact with food.